Down by 10 as the 4th quarter opens. My thoughts about the 4th:
- I spend a bunch of my time scratching my head and shouting “WHAT?!” Why would you put Jonnu Smith 1-on-1 with JJ Watt?!
- Vrabel challenges a potential fumble, but hasn’t won a challenge this year… and still hasn’t
- Calls aren’t going the Titans way… does this feel like the later Jeff Fisher years all over again?
- Jonnu Smith really can’t block either
- Adoree Jackson injured… SMH
- Titans are going to go 2-2 now in the AFC South
- Texans try to run up the score?
- Mariota with a big day, but underused
- TEs get late work
- Henry fumbles late
Titans lose and now need to run the table to have hopes for the playoffs.